Re: 9i New Features E-book

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 06:34:55 +1000

"Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com> wrote in message news:40c37b4b$0$20507$cc9e4d1f_at_news-

> Actually I read that whole rather unfortunate thread
> (http://tinyurl.com/2j9sh or thereabouts) as opinion. Words like
gibberish,
> and peddles probably rather give the game away. Howard also got jumped on
by
> many in public and in private for being rather too harsh on you.

I don't recall anything in private, actually. I'm not even sure I remember much in public, either. Daniel suggesting he might have scratched my car; someone posting they liked reading his books. But that was about it.

> If he did
> email your clients, business associates and employers (though I thought
you
> were self-employed) that would indeed be wrong.

It would indeed. Which is why I never have. Ever.

But Don has. More than once.

It is an interesting tactic of Don's to hint that I might have done something which he himself very definitely has. It certainly muddies the waters. So I re-iterate: I have never done what Don has suggested I did.

Regards
HJR Received on Sun Jun 06 2004 - 15:34:55 CDT