Re: 9i New Features E-book

From: hrishy <hrishys_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 5 Jun 2004 19:19:16 -0700

Hi Howard

I eagerly lookforward to your notes on the 9i stuff and almost anythin u write for that matter most of my friends and me used your book on the 9i new features to clear our Oracle Certification Exams they are quite valauble to us.Beleive me better then most books i have ever come across I would be eagerly looking forward towards your 10G stuff new features guide who knows we might be tempted to write the 10g upgrade too..

Ahh yes i think howard you are allowed to spam :-D (i will take care of the bad guys who dont allow you here is there any by the way )

regards
Hrishy Received on Sat Jun 05 2004 - 21:19:16 CDT