Oracle 10g linux download question

From: Joe Sath <u705413818_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 20:47:47 GMT

Technet.oracle.com has three files to download.

db.cpio.gz, that is for database server I guess. ship.crs.cpio.gz, That is for RAC I guess.

There is one called companion disk, what is this companion disk for?

It used to be Disk1,Disk2,Disk3. Now Oracle is trying to confuse us.

Thanks for your help

Joe

--
Sent by  joebayerii from hotmail  within area com