Re: A replication question/mlml

From: Michel Lee <ae299_at_FreeNet.Carleton.CA>
Date: 4 Jun 2004 05:17:47 GMT

Hi,
I read about mv and mv logs and I am still clueless. Are you saying, create the mv logs in the large table and create updateable mv in the small table site?

But I dont need to record changes in the large table. I need inserts from small to large table large table <----< small table
mv logs are needed for fast refeshes, so i dont know if i need it at all in the large table.

Mike

--
/             http://miccc.com                                      /