dbca silent mode

From: Daniele <jeckyll_at_virgilio.it>
Date: 31 May 2004 15:26:18 -0700

Hi
I' m trying to configure a database in silent mode using dbca. My oracle version is 8.1.7.0.0 and the string I launch in silent mode is c:\oracle\ora81\bin\dbassist -responseFile myResponseFile.rsp The responseFile is loaded but the paths where I planned to put the files of the database are not handle. For example: even though I put in my response file this string:
CONTROLFILE1 = "d:\oracle\oradata\orcl\control01.ctl" oracle dbca tries to put the controlfile1 in c:\oracle\oradata\orcl\control01.ctl
anybody knows why??
Thank you so much

Bye Received on Mon May 31 2004 - 17:26:18 CDT