Re: database market share 2003

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 15:24:34 +1000

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1085961757.451220_at_yasure...
[snip]

I'll just mention that I did a stint at one of Australia's largest insurance companies as a DB2 administrator. They used 4 NT4 servers. And there were no AS400s or mainframes in the vicinity at the time. Which was a good 10 years ago now.

I'm not commenting on whether that makes DB2 on Windows common or rare. Or suggesting that this somehow invalidates your experience. Just thought I'd share!

Regards
HJR Received on Mon May 31 2004 - 00:24:34 CDT