Re: database market share 2003

From: Serge Rielau <srielau_at_ca.eye-be-em.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 15:34:47 -0400

Unfortunately I don't have the Gartner report (The summary used to be free :-(, But an interesting number to look at may be tracking the Windows share.
IBM Entered that market with DB2 V5 I believe. The Unix market was entered with the prior release.
For being the last one entering the game I think DB2 has been doing quite nicely :-)

Cheers
Serge

--
Serge Rielau