Re: What so special about PostgreSQL and other RDBMS?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 23:23:59 +1000

Howard J. Rogers allegedly said,on my timestamp of 30/05/2004 10:28 AM:

> But it's another lovely little ploy you tend to wheel out at moments like
> these: suggest an appeal to an authority that we know full-well can't
> practically be made, and meantime claim you know what the outcome of such an
> appeal would be. Jeez. Why do we bother with courts of appeal in the first
> place, if the original trial judge can work out in advance what their
> judgement would be?

Not really. I think it can be done. When I get some free time, I'll try to do it. There MUST be someone out there who can do this verification in a much more competent way than any of us here can. And I'm genuinely interested in finding out if I'm wrong. No ploy whatsoever, not my style.

> this time. I promise faithfully to reply no more, whatever you type next.

I doesn't really matter. I'm very busy again as of today, UAT of a new system starting. So I wouldn't be able to continue any way. :) Catchya soon.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto