Re: "instead of select" trigger

From: Serge Rielau <srielau_at_ca.eye-be-em.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 11:07:57 -0400

I can't belive it. We seem to agree on something :-) Indeed. Staying with the example of fine grained access control. The access that is granted fo ra session is all-encompassing for either the duration of the session or until the role changes in some controlled fashion. This is what I referred earlier to as "Environment". All information that is specific to the logic in question should be arguments.

Cheers
Serge

--
Serge Rielau