Re: Flashback isn't, er, flashing.

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 16:46:53 +1000

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1085812619.707746_at_yasure...

> I'll see if I can find out if you send me the exact details off-line.

Thanks Daniel. Though the exact details are simply those I've posted here. Sometimes table-level flashback works (ie, for a select as of timestamp X it produces the same result as exec dbms_flashback.enable_at_time(X)), and sometimes it doesn't. My first post showed it not working. My post in respose to Dom (I think it was) shows it working just fine. My examples happened to be on Windows, but I never did get a table-level flashback working on Solaris when doing classroom demos, too. So it's not Windows specific.

Regards
HJR Received on Sat May 29 2004 - 01:46:53 CDT