Re: Oracle 10g Server on Windows XP Pro

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 22:28:50 -0700

Joel Garry wrote:

> I think there may be a skew that throws off that deduction. Perhaps
> those who have downloaded 10g up to now are likely "bleeding-edgers"
> who are likely to be able to deal with the problems, or are newbies so
> overwhelmed they don't even know to post here and give up.

I'm not one for the bleeding edge ... but I am currently implementing 10g EE with DataGuard for a Boeing division on an application that will be promoted to production well before the end of the year.

So far testing has not demonstrated a single show-stopper bug on Oracle's part. And this in an application that relies heavily on Oracle Text.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu