Re: Oracle 10g Server on Windows XP Pro

From: Yves J. <yvesj_at_optonline.net>
Date: 28 May 2004 15:45:05 -0700

In the left corner, we have Sloppy with red trunks and blue jersey. In the opposite corner, is Prickly in brown and gold.

Sloppy is famous for his powerful body blows, while Prickly has an unriveled left jab and right hook.

The judges today, Larry E. from Redwood Shores, Ca, wearing a beautifully decorated kimono, and William G. from Bloated Code City, Wa. in a more mundane plaid shirt and green swim shorts.

Howard J. Rogers is a great contributor to this newsgroup, but patience and charity are not his best qualities. That's why his social life is essentially devoted to us. Thanks Howard.

Ian Smith, on the other hand, has got to be right, even if the cheese is not where he's heading to.

Lovely fight though.
I declare it a draw. Received on Fri May 28 2004 - 17:45:05 CDT