Re: Migrate data from SQL Server 2000 to Oracle 9i (AIX)

From: Krist <xtanto_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 May 2004 02:34:58 -0700

Hi Niall,
This is the business problem :
There is SQL Server database used for a backend storage of an application written in VB.
Now the database should be moved to Oracle 9i on AIX, then the application will access the Oracle DB as backend. All that is to be moved is Data, could be With or Without stored procedure or trigger.

So given this detail, what is the recommended tool ?

Thanks,
Krist