Q: Enterpsise manager local and Grid control both ?

From: Anton Dischner <nospam_at_nospam.org>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:45:27 +0200

Hi,

i run Oracle 10g with Enterprise manager console. So far so good.

I installed a Enterprise manager Grid Console and want to monitor this Instance.

Docu says i have to install Oracle management Agent on the host computer i want to manage.

I noticed while installation i had to decide local EM or Grid control.

But i want to use both.

Anybody doing this?

Thanks in advance,

Toni Received on Fri May 28 2004 - 02:45:27 CDT