Re: Oracle 10g Server on Windows XP Pro

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 27 May 2004 16:18:40 -0700

ian.smith_at_irascian.com (Ian Smith) wrote in message news:<de616ff6.0405262155.5b11a68f_at_posting.google.com>...

> Unfortunately in trying to cut and paste sections of my original
> response into the appropriate sections of your long diatribe whilst
> ensuring I wasn't in the office until midnight, the ENTER button got
> hit and Goodle doesn't have a "remove posting" so you can finish
> editing. And yes, it's left me somewhat with egg on my face. The link

Assuming you meant google:
http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/help.html#9

Of course, I don't want to admit to them my address is no good, lest they remove my access. So care is necessary if you don't want to use their tool.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"When I talked to the president, he was loaded."