Re: Rights needed to connect oracle7 DB

From: Randy Harris <randy_at_SpamFree.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 17:42:24 GMT

"Romain A" <romain.anselin_at_mort_au_spam_club-internet.fr> wrote in message news:40b5fefd$0$305$7a628cd7_at_news.club-internet.fr...
> "Randy Harris" wrote:
>
> > Who owns PHOTO?
> >

> I have no owner, the database contain 6 tables for an application..

You may not have an owner, but PHOTO does. How were you logged into Oracle when you created the table? That user will own the table. If you wish to access the table as a different user, you will need to include the schema information (for example SELECT * from joeuser.PHOTO) or else create a synonym for that. Hopefully, you didn't create the tables as sys.