Re: Oracle10g : OEM and iSQLPlus Not Working

From: Michael <melliott42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 May 2004 07:02:39 -0700

> Provide exact error messages, so people who want to help you don't
> have to guess what is going wrong.

You are correct sir.

I have however fixed it and would like to share what I did. It was the most obvious thing of course but being so new I did not know where to look. I have to start both OEM and iSQLPlus. Here are my docs.

To Start\Stop OEM
emctl [start|stop|status] dbconsole

To Start\Stop iSQLPlus
isqlplusctl start|stop

Thanks for the response - good luck,

Michael Received on Thu May 27 2004 - 09:02:39 CDT