Re: Seg fault while using loadjava with 10g

From: fenring <david.leunen_at_dbit.lu>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 06:31:00 -0400

Hi madodba,

I'm sorry but it didn't help. I set the CLASSPATH for the "oracle" user but the problem actually occur on the server side. I'm trying to deploy java stored proc from another computer. And I use a standard connection to the database with loadjava command.

Any help appreciated.

David Received on Thu May 27 2004 - 05:31:00 CDT