Oracle10g : OEM and iSQLPlus Not Working

From: Michael <melliott42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 May 2004 05:28:25 -0700

Hello,

On a new Oracle 10g install on Redhat ES 3 after a reboot I can access my Oracle database via sqlplus but not the OEM
(http://<hostname>:5500/em) or iSQLPlus
(http://<hostname>:5560/isqlplus). I tried from both the server it
self and a client on the same LAN.

I have been routinely using the 10g OEM on a second Redhat ES 3 server on same LAN with no issues. When I installed Redhat OS I made sure NOT to install the web server as I wanted to make sure there were no conflicts with the one Oracle isntalls\uses.

I think Oracle's web server is not running but I am not sure how to start it.

What can you recommend?

Thanks,

Michael Received on Wed May 26 2004 - 07:28:25 CDT