OMLETv4 The Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: omlet v4 <amjadd_at_uop.edu.jo>
Date: 26 May 2004 03:19:27 -0700

Dear DBA,

You are cordially invited to test and review our windows native and 100% pure Java Oracle 9i/8i Monitoring Application (OMLET). OMLET is the The Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool. As the leading expert in your field, your opinion is highly valued and your feedback is ver appreciated. We would like to encourage you to distribute copies of OMLET to your associates and fellow DBAs. Omlet can be downloaded from:

http://www.geocities.com/teraknowledgesystems/download.html

or any of many mirrors worldwide:

http://www.google.com/search?q=omlet+oracle

Thank you for your time and participation.

Cheers,

Amjad Daoud, OCP
The OMLET Team Lead
Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc. Received on Wed May 26 2004 - 05:19:27 CDT