audit reporting

From: Alan <desertflowerln_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 May 2004 16:40:56 -0700

One of the things I audit is the failed logon attampts. e.g. audit session whenever not successful;

I can check the results from DBA_AUDIT_SESSION. But can I get alerts/notification on, say, 5 consective failed attemps? Does anyone have a trigger that can do that? Received on Tue May 25 2004 - 18:40:56 CDT