Oracle & jdbc application

From: Fra <x_at_x.x>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 19:58:43 GMT

Hi, I have a problem with my Java application (and with my English!). I use a third-part set of clesses that offers a pool of connection (created with DriverManager.getConnection method and using jdbc oracle driver - oracle.jar). I use this application in a remote host connected with a Oracle DB on a Linux server. The problem is that if I run multiple client, the available connection to DB ends, and all other program can't access to DB from any host in my network, generating deadlock for all application that try to connect to DB, not only my application!!). The number of connection is 20-30, not much for my system!! How I can increase this parameter? The problem is in the "init.ora" file? (session or processes property) ...or I have to configure something in S.O.? Thanks to all! Received on Mon May 24 2004 - 14:58:43 CDT