Re: Tablespace_name blank in ALL_INDEXES View

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_JUNKTHISBIT.Bountiful.Demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:03:47 +0100

On 24 May 2004 06:48:41 -0700, cdavis10717_at_comcast.net (Charles) wrote:

>In an SAP R/3 database I have 1,800+ indices in the ALL_INDEXES view
>with a blank tablespace_name.
>
>What tablespace would have been used to store these indices?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Charles

HI Charles,

maybe these are partitioned indexes - have a look in USER_IND_PARTITIONS instead. In USER_INDEXES the PARTITIONED column will probably be 'YES' if I'm right.

Regards,
Norman.

Peeking round the side of the firewall !

Remove the obvious bit to reply to my email address. Received on Mon May 24 2004 - 11:03:47 CDT