OracleCSService

From: Nadja Fritsche <ismeu_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:14:25 +0200

Hi,

Sorry for my English, but I am not a native English speaker. I installed Oracle 10g on a Windows XP Pro SP1 System. So far everything works fine, but already during the installation I got two error messages: First the OCR (Oracle Cluster Registry) could not be initiated, later the OracleCSService could not start. Also after the installation this service doesn't start completely. I read that I can delete OracleCSService, if I do not choose ASM as a storage option. Independent of that, there must be a reason why the Service doesn't start. In some forums I found people having the same problem, but nobody could help.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Nadja Received on Mon May 24 2004 - 10:14:25 CDT