Insuffficient HW for Oracle 10g?

From: Martin Mrazek <mrazek_at_compik.fd.cvut.cz>
Date: 21 May 2004 08:49:31 -0700

Hi,
although I have only 256MB of RAM (win xp prof), the installer of oracle 10g didn't protested to install. The performance of my comp went down considerably. There are a lot of automatically started processes belonging to oracle (in win task manager>processes for example oracle.exe, isqlplus...). How can I force Oracle not to start these automatically after turning on the comp, but just when I work with oracle?

MM Received on Fri May 21 2004 - 10:49:31 CDT