Querying stored procedures

From: David Gibson <davidg_70_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 17:35:21 GMT

Hello,

I'm tyring to verify that stored procedures haven't changed. Ideally, I'd like to automate a query that lists stored procedures and stores them in a file, that I can check with diff and/or a hash value. Would anyone know of the syntax for such an animal?

Also, I know I can store the syntax for a query like this, and schedule the query from cron, etc. It's been a while though, so I've forgotten the syntax for executing a stored query without going into the sql app- it was something like:

isql [database and user parameters] < query.sql

Is that right?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

David Received on Thu May 20 2004 - 12:35:21 CDT