Re: Oracle DB Report Generator - beta testers needed

From: Bricklen <bricklen-rem_at_yahoo.comz>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 16:26:12 GMT

If you are going to continue to post the same message over and over, could you please confine yourself to one or two groups, like c.d.o.marketplace and c.d.o.tools -- at the very least the 'tools' group could sound relevant to your product.

I have no interest in starting another useless debate about whether or not you are spamming every Oracle newsgroup that you can spell, I just find it irritating to have to see your advert every day here.

Thank you!

Bricklen Received on Thu May 20 2004 - 11:26:12 CDT