Re: Oracle Text - alternatives?

From: Thunderstone Software <info_at_thunderstone.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:40:04 -0400

Jeremy,

There are a number of people who have migrated to our Texis product from Oracle Text when they are unhappy with either the results or the performance. It is also tied to SQL, and has been used by several customers for recruitment applications. Are there particular problems you are seeing with Oracle Text, since as you mention it can be the easy solution for simple cases.

John Turnbull

Thunderstone Software

http://www.thunderstone.com/