Re: Regression Testing

From: Gary McLane <mclan001_at_mc.duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 23:53:31 -0400

Jim,

Thanks for replying to my post.

I suspect you are correct about regression tests and tools. The approach you use in your environment sounds good. We do something like that too, but maybe not as intensive. We're looking to strengthen our testing procedures, and your approach sounds like a great way to go.

Again, thanks for replying to my post.

Regards,

Gary McLane

"Jim Kennedy" <kennedy-downwithspammersfamily_at_attbi.net> wrote in message news:mPSqc.26005$gr.2300941_at_attbi_s52...

> "Gary McLane" <mclan001_at_mc.duke.edu> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > Thank you for replying to my post.
> >
> > What you say below is obvious, but I need to determine if a tool
actually
> > exists. You never know; if someone builds one, others may buy it. I
> realize
> > that such a tool probably does not exist (at least not outside of
Oracle),