Re: Updateable Snapshot changes sent back from master on refresh?

From: dias <ydias_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 May 2004 12:36:49 -0700

Hi,

I don't really understand your question, but in a replication environement, triggers had to be modified to not fire if DML are from a remote site.

An example of a trigger :

create or replace trigger trg_T1
before insert or update
on T1
for each row
declare
begin
if (dbms_reputil.from_remote = false) then ...
end if;
end;

Dias