Re: Oracle GUI admin tool?

From: G Dahler <yellow-shark_at_spamex.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:02:56 -0400

"ANA C. Dent" <anacedent_at_hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:WMxqc.54015$Z%5.43719_at_okepread01...

> Poking at a GUI is sure to lead you down the road to disaster.
> I hope you never get close to an Oracle database I depend upon.

Very, very, very, very encouraging for the OP ! That's quite a GREAT and supportive answer ! That's also a very good way to have him appreciate and help oracle.

And using a GUI in 2004, for god's sake is not something extraordinary, unless you really don't know what you're doing.

If you want, I can send you a uselesss bunch of DecWriter 110 bauds terminal ? Maybe that's what you trust as a console ? Received on Wed May 19 2004 - 14:02:56 CDT