Regression Testing

From: Gary McLane <mclan001_at_mc.duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:32:13 -0400

Hi,

Is anyone aware of regression testing tools for the Oracle RDBMS?

My understanding is that Oracle does regression testing before releasing a major upgrade to the RDBMS, but not for patch releases.

I am interested in an inexpensive software package that I can use for regression testing Oracle patch releases.

Thanks,

Gary Received on Wed May 19 2004 - 12:32:13 CDT