changing initial extent size with hash partitioned index

From: <samuels_at_red.seas.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:35:33 +0000 (UTC)

hi,
i'm hoping someone can help me with this one. i have a hash partitioned index that i create with: create unique index uniq_order_num on order_num (customer_id) storage (initial 20m) pctfree 0
local
(partition h_order_1 tablespace index0,
 partition h_order_2 tablespace index0)
/

the underlying table is a hash partitioned table. my problem is, how do i change the initial extent size of the uniq_order_num index? do i have to drop completely and recreate? i've tried doing a rebuild (thinking that oracle would use the initial extent size default of the tablespace), but no luck here.
thanks in advance.
-maurice
samuels_at_seas.upenn.edu Received on Wed May 19 2004 - 10:35:33 CDT