Oracle 8i on Fedora

From: i5513 <i5513_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 May 2004 03:02:39 -0700

Hi, I don't know if this forum is correct for this question. I post it here because is the Oracle's group most active.

I installed Oracle 8.17 client and apache and php with Oracle support on my fedora 0.94. I had to change glibc, because a conflict with GLIBC_2. Now, when I have installed Oracle 8.17 + php and php connect with Oracle server, I can't use apt-get because it says that depending fails (with libclntsh.so.8.0). If I try a "apt-get -f install", it want's to remove php.

php is build from src.rpm, changing spec file.

Does somebody know about it? Thank you! Received on Wed May 19 2004 - 05:02:39 CDT