Oracle GUI admin tool?

From: David E. Grove <david_grove_at_correct.state.ak.us>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 14:27:46 -0800

Folks,

Our shop is about to adopt Oracle for a new project. We would be coming from an Informix environment. I will be the DBA, and have just started down the path of learning the Oracle world.

Does Oracle have, either natively, or from a third party, a GUI sysadmin tool. If anyone here is familiar with the Informix world, I have in mind something comparable to "Server Studio".

Thank you.

DG

--
David Grove

"I think not," said Descartes, and disappeared.