Re: ORA-01017

From: Joe <heltibrand_at_NO_SPAMkarpel.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:06:59 -0500

Sorry this is vague, but check the values in the sqlnet.ora file. Specifically the NAMES.DEFAULT_DOMAIN=<whatever.com> and the SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NTS) - try changing NTS to NONE or vice versa.

Did the domain name change?

Save off your sqlnet.ora file first and don't trust anything you hear from me!

Joe