ORA-01017

From: Jay Lewis <jjthecpa_at_aol.com>
Date: 18 May 2004 10:48:20 -0700

During the weekend our service center installed Microsoft Active directory.

Before the install (like Friday 5/14/2004) we had no problem connecting to the Oracle database. Now we get the error Invalid username/password. No changes were made to TNSNAMES.ora. The userid and password are the same...still valid.

Other service centers in our agency did not do the upgrade and have no problem connecting to the database with the same UserID and password.

Any ideas are appreciated. Received on Tue May 18 2004 - 12:48:20 CDT