nmupm.exe runs at 100%

From: noshy <misc_at_kahma.info>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 22:27:42 +0100

I have just installed Oracle 10g on W2k workstation, with 1Gb ram, 2.4Ghz P4 machine and the nmupm.exe takes all my processor. i have Visual Studio and so the .Net Framework as well as Sql Server on this development/testing machine. is there any way around this frequent problem??

any correspondents please send to damindra_at_kahma.info

regards

Damindra Received on Mon May 17 2004 - 16:27:42 CDT