Re: Database Report Generator - beta testers needed

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 23:30:11 GMT

Alex Molochnikov wrote:

> I am well aware of this. What you don't appear to realize is that I have
> no posts to be ashamed of.

<snip>

> so. I have precisely 3 days experience with Oracle - and this is all that
> was needed to make a program layer to call the Oracle JDBC driver, and
> learn the peculiar ways in which it handles BLOBs and CLOBs.

<snip>

> However, what I do have is 13 years experience with SQL in various
> implementations, plust 5 years experience with the JDBC, and this ...

Congratulations on your three days programming JDBC against Oracle.

I strongly encourage you to read the first chapter of Thomas Kyte's "Expert One on One Oracle" book and then review your post and these comments in particular. I suspect you now have something to be ashamed about.

/Hans Received on Sat May 15 2004 - 18:30:11 CDT