Re: Maybe we did some good here....

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 14 May 2004 10:13:14 -0700

Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net> wrote in message news:<40A17B85.90003_at_comcast.net>...
> Joel Garry wrote:
>

> > Links were totally broken to platform install guides for AS10g on OTN today...
> >

> Fixed now ? If not. what is the 'owning' page URL ?

Much better now.

A few minor niggles on the way tars work:

When updating a tar, should be able to automatically keep information on entered on update screen when uploading a file.

Should be able to select text in tar and have it be copied into update screen.

Shouldn't automatically overwrite tar window when clicking on email notification of another tar.

It would be nice to have a configuration to choose how these things work.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Austin's ASM slides:  http://www.laoug.org/agendas/2004/04q1t1s1.zip