SQL PLUS

From: Chris <c.seed_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 14 May 2004 06:50:16 -0700

How do I stop SQL Plus listing the contents of a command file when running the file?

a simple example:

set serveroutput on size 1000000
BEGIN
DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE ('test');
END;
.
run;
quit

If I save this in a file (atest.sql) and then run this from the command line
eg: sql @atest
I get the input file listed out and then the results, it also happens if it is spooled out. Received on Fri May 14 2004 - 08:50:16 CDT