Oracle export/import question

From: John Leslie <johnleslie_at_madasafish.com>
Date: 14 May 2004 03:10:55 -0700

A silly question I know but I am still not clear on this....what is the difference between doing a FULL export and just one for a user. Does FULL include all users...what about sys/system etc?.

I am wary of doing a full export/import because I am unclear what it does. Under what circumstances is a FULL export/import useful? Received on Fri May 14 2004 - 05:10:55 CDT