Re: manual creation

From: d.j. <dec2g_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 21:54:48 -0400

Sorry about that, the only part that I did not understand is the delete portion what are you deleting...

<snip>
C:\newdb\admin>cd ..

C:\newdb>del *.*
C:\newdb\*.*, Are you sure (Y/N)? y
C:\newdb> exit

<snip>

my paths are set up a little different c:\oracle\admin\sid\pfile\init.ora c:\oracle\ora92\database\initsid.ora
c:\oracle\oradata\sid

Your help is very much appreciated

D.j.