Oracle 9i OCP exams

From: Vols Fan <volsfan1998_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 May 2004 16:53:16 -0700

I'm curious about the Oracle 9i OCP exams which I am going to be taking over the next few months. I've attended only the New Features class and am not 8i certified, so I have to take all four tests.

One of my co-workers has been to DBA Fundamentals I and II recently and has the materials from both of these classes. I would like to know from the experience of others how closely the tests follow the actual course materials. I have Sybex's full set of Oracle 9i study books as well.

Thanks,
Aaron Received on Thu May 13 2004 - 18:53:16 CDT