Re: manual creation

From: d.j. <dec2g_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:40:06 -0400

Ok
1)I tried to put the db name in the create statement and it did not work would not even open the create file.
2)When I changed the character set to mswin1252 Error " CREATE DATABASE character set is not know" I changed both character sets US7ASCII & AL16UTF16 to mswin1252 was that correct? 3)Bdump has not been created do I need to go in and create one manually.

D.j.