Re: Enterprise Manager on 10g authentication problem

From: Roberto Devo <jdevroberto_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 May 2004 12:05:02 -0700

ok,

I got this 2nd ora-01017 error fixed.

From sqlplus:

alter user dbsnmp account unlock;
alter user dbsnmp identified by dbsnmp;

Then, get into the main page of EM.

Look for link: 'Monitoring Configuration' click it; page appears; see field:
'Monitor Password'
I put dbsnmp in there and then walked through next few screens and then I waited 10 minutes. My log files stopped collecting 1017 errors. I felt like sherlock holmes.

-moi Received on Thu May 13 2004 - 14:05:02 CDT