Re: Which Linux OS

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 23:32:16 GMT

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> RedHat because ...
>
> 1. They are not part of United so are not party to the current SCO
> lawsuit.

????? I do not understand this comment at all.

As far as I can tell, even though SuSE is part of UnitedLinux, from what I can tell SCO has NOT gone after SuSE but they HAVE gone after Red Hat.

And all comments coming from Novell (which now owns SuSE - so it is a sub of an American company) indicatre they are as disgusted about SCO's antics as the rest of us.

> 2. Full Oracle support.

Available to SuSE SLES 8. I use it myself as I have standardized on SuSE.

/Hans Received on Wed May 12 2004 - 18:32:16 CDT