Updateable Snapshot replication PUSH problem

From: Chris Irwin <chrissirwin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 May 2004 11:58:53 -0700

Hi,

I am using Oracle 8.1.7 with Updateable snapshot replication. When I do a dbms_snapshot.refresh as the repadmin user from the snapshot site, the changes I made to the table I am refreshing are not pushed to the master site. Also, the update is actually overwritten by the value that exists on the master site.

Here is the actual refresh call sql:

EXECUTE dbms_snapshot.refresh('scpa.dag', 'F', NULL, TRUE, TRUE, 1, 0, 0, TRUE); What table can I look in to see whether or not my update on the snapshot site is queued.

I get no errors when I do the refresh.

Thanks,

Chris Received on Tue May 11 2004 - 13:58:53 CDT