Re: MSSQL to Oracle 9i - conversion

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 17:58:58 -0400

Tere is the tool called "Pathologically Eclectic Rubish Lister" or perl, for short. You can download it from http://www.perl.com. For Windoze systems, the distribution is on www.activestate.com. This tool works on both Micros*t excuse for an operating system and on decent Unix systems. That is the Only Way (TM) to get the same script working on both systems.

--
Trust me, I know what I'm doing. (Sledge Hammer)