Re: About ORA-01658 unable to create INITIAL extent for segment in tablespace <ts>

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 08:50:34 -0700

Mike Ault wrote:

> Oh boy, sone great quotes in here, if I follow the Foote/Rogers rules,
> for a "Silly Things Experts Say" seminar...I can even attach names to
> them...
>
> Mike

Just a few posts ago you wrote:

"I don't mind when folks disagree, however, when you attach names to quotes and then say in effect this person is an idiot and this is rubbish, it does appear to be a personal attack rather than a professional one."

Which is pretty much exactly what you seem to have done above.

Everyone ... lets see if we can't achieve a higher standard of discourse. If you wish to throw around words like "idiot" and "silly" please do so off-line.

Thank you.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu